On behalf of the lawyers and staff of Snowden Law Professional Corporation, principal Marcus Snowden is pleased to welcome Mark G. Lichty out of retirement to be Senior Counsel to the firm, effective July 2nd, 2019. For more details on Mark’s well-deserved reputation as a senior coverage counsel, see his profile in the “Our Team” tab.
We’re also “moving on up to the east side…” of York St. at Adelaide St. that is: Snowden Law Professional Corporation, Coverage Counsel will be located closer to both the Toronto offices of clients we serve and the court facilities where we represent your interests when required. As of August 15th, our new address will be: The Oxford Tower, 130 Adelaide Street West, Suite 1940, Toronto, ON M5H 3P5
Our commitment to our clients remains universal and unwavering: every client who retains us for insurance coverage advice receives:
- Our very best coverage counsel regardless of size or sophistication;
- Our clear and concise legal, practical and strategic advice, delivered timely and efficiently;
- Our undivided loyalty, whether in risk managed drafting solutions, negotiated compromises or acting as coverage counsel at court.
Experience tells us client goals in insurance coverage cases include three fundamentals which are to:
- receive strategic risk management advice for potential solutions,
- resolve disputes out of court where at all possible, and
- rely on experienced coverage counsel at court if needed.
Let us help you reach your goals.