At Snowden Law, our coverage practice is restricted and dedicated to coverage counsel services for the insurance and risk management community.
We provide counsel and represent our clients through a broad spectrum of commercial coverage-related services including:
- Commercial policy wording review and audit
- Insurance-focused commercial contract review (leases, construction, franchise, loans, professional services, etc.)
- Initial and follow-up coverage opinions
- Advice on reservation of rights letters and non-waiver agreements
- Background coverage advice on first party losses
- Counsel in coverage litigation (duty to defend motions, declaratory applications, indemnity actions and appeals)
- Monitoring coverage counsel for class action, cross-border and multi-jurisdiction litigation
- Advice and guidance to promote good faith conduct in claims handling
We aim to keep our clients out of court if possible, while providing our best counsel in court if necessary.